It Is Suitable For
· Those in Poland who need shoulder surgery.
· Those with shoulder pain/shoulder-joint pain.
· Those who with suffer from shoulder joint pain from frequent overloading/carrying heavy objects.
· Those who wish to treat joint pain at the shoulder and reduce further risk of injurty to the shoulder.
· Those who wish to treat shoulder joint issues caused by sports activities.
What is Shoulder Surgery?
If shoulder-joint damage occurs, it is followed by a pain, inflammation and a feeling of joint instability which prevents normal limb function. Our affiliated clinic uses a wide range of arthroscopic procedures that allow for the perfect assessment of damaged soft tissue, renovation or removal of destroyed joint elements, as well as osteoarthritic changes. Our affiliated clinic offers a variety of shoulder surgeries that can suit your condition.
Rotator Cuff Surgery Procedure (Arthroscopy)
1. After a small incision is made, an arthroscope is inserted through it to allow the surgeon to view the inside of your shoulder. 1-3 additional small incisions are made to allow other instruments to be inserted.
2. The tendons are re-attached to the bone.
3. Small rivets (called suture anchors) are used to help attach the tendon to the bone. The suture anchors can be made of metal or material that dissolves over time and do not need to be removed.
4. Sutures (stitches) are attached to the anchors, which tie the tendon back to the bone.
5. Incisions are closed and a dressing is applied. Pictures of the procedure can be shown to you (from the video monitor) to show you the repairs that were made.
Advantages and Limitations of Shoulder Surgery (Arthroscopic)
· Treats shoulder joint problems
· Restores limb function
· Reduces/removes inflammation and pain
· Less painful and shorter recovery period (compared to open tendon repair)
· General surgery risks
Q1: What causes shoulder pain?
A1: Shoulder pain can be caused by age-increasing osteoarthritic changes (osteoarthritis is more common in other joints of the body).
Q2: Will it hurt?
A2: Feeling pain after surgery is completely normal and expected. There are ways to relieve pain during and after the surgery.
Q3: When can I start going back to work?
A3: Usually, you will need rehab after surgery, which will take about 2 to 3 weeks.
Q4: Can I shower like usual?
A4: After the surgery, you will usually be wearing a sling as a support. You are usually allowed to shower 48 to 72 hours after the surgery.
[Clinic Name] Carolina Medical Center
[Location] Warsaw, Poland
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins walk to bus station (Tor Stegny 05); Walking distance to hotels, shopping places, Escape Room.
[Clinic Opening Time] Open 24 hours
||2 - 3 hours
||6 weeks - 6 months
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Follow-up visit required.
||Consultation fee at this clinic is USD 106.
Fees for examination tests is USD 131.
Consultation and Examination Tests are compulsory.
||First-time patients will not be penalized for cancellation.
However, revisit patients must make cancellations at least 24 hrs before. Otherwise, you will be charged 100% of treatment fees.
||Prices do not include medical materials and implants. Treatment price, anaesthesia and staff compensation are included in the price.
||Carolina Medical Center, Pory, Warsaw, Poland