It Is Suitable For
· Those in Hungary for at least 2 weeks.
· Those with sagging and droopy breasts.
· Those with enlarged areola.
· Those with nipples and areola pointing downwards.
· Those who wish to raise and reshape sagging or drooping breasts.
What is a Breast Lift?
Also known as mastopexy, the breast lift is an aesthetic procedure that trims off excess skin and compacts surrounding tissue in order to raise and reshape sagging or drooping breasts.
At our affiliated clinic, 2 different techniques can be used to lift your breasts:
· Anchor technique
Incision is made around the areola, horizontally along the crease and vertically down from the breast crease
· Peri-areolar Technique
Incision is made around the areola only
Breast Lift Procedure
1. General anaesthesia is conducted.
2. Incision outlines are made at the area where breast skin will be removed.
3. The new location of the nipple is defined.
4. Removal of the excess skin.
5. Nipple and the areola are repositioned to a higher position.
6. Breast is reshaped as skin surrounding the areola is brought down.
7. Skin will be stitched together.
Advantages and Limitations of the Breast Lift
· Lifts sagging breasts
· Improves self-confidence
· Reduces under breast irritation
· Gives a finishing touch after weight loss
· Potential risk of unfavorable scarring, asymmetry, swelling, bruising, fluid accumulation
· Not suitable for pregnant women
Post-Care for Breast Lift
· Special bra provided to you should be worn for 6 weeks.
· May rest at home and resume work after 10 days.
· Avoid strenuous activities and heavy lifting for at least 2 weeks.
· Refrain from physical contact with breasts for 3-4 weeks.
· May shower 48 hours after the removal of drain tubes.
· After bandages are removed, the support bra should be worn continuously for 21 days.
· May wear bra with underwire 6-12 months after surgery.
Q1: Is the result permanent?
A1: The effect of aging will still continue after the surgery. That means the breasts could slowly sag again over a long time.
Q2: Will I be conscious during the surgery?
A2: No, general anaesthesia will be conducted and you will be asleep during the entire surgery.
Q3: How do I prepare surgery?
A3: In order to avoid any complications, it is best that you stop smoking, drinking, taking hormonal pills, herbal supplements and other medicines not prescribed by your doctor. If you have any illnesses, you must obtain a surgical clearance from your medical specialist.
Q4: Can a breast lift procedure be combined with a breast augmentation procedure?
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defence; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportations
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Possible mild swelling for 2-5 days
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance.
|| Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary