It Is Suitable For
· Those who want non-surgical treatment for skin improvement in Budapest, Hungary.
· Those with signs of sun damage on their face.
· Those who want to improve fine lines and wrinkles.
· Those who want to reduce acne scarring and uneven skin tone.
· Those who want to treat enlarged pores and irregular skin texture.
What is Fraxis Duo Laser?
Fraxis Duo is a cosmetic laser system that combines CO2 fractional laser and micro-needling with radiofrequency. With the dual system, the laser can produce intense healing stimulation and deeper heat diffusion that will help to improve skin quality. Among the benefits are reducing wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks and other causes of skin irregularities.
How It Works
Both CO2 fractional laser and RF technology can deliver higher efficacy in treating the skin. CO2 fractional laser technology produces intense superficial heating while RF fractional technology enables high volumetric heating that can reach deep dermal layers.
The fractionated beams of light from the CO2 fractional laser will cause controlled thermal damage, which induces surrounding tissues to start healing the treated site. At the same time, the micro-needles will deliver precise RF energy at different depths of the skin to promote collagen remodeling. These processes will stimulate regeneration on the dermis to improve the skin.
Procedure of Fraxis Duo Laser
1. Consultation and examination will be made.
2. Topical anesthetic will be applied.
3. The Fraxis laser will be passed on the areas to be treated. Heat and tingling sensation may be felt as the laser moves on the skin.
4. Topical gel will be applied to soothe the skin.
5. End of treatment. Doctor will give guidance on recovery and aftercare.
Advantages and Limitations of Fraxis Duo Laser
· Improves overall facial skin quality
· Safe treatment
· Effective procedure
· Non-surgical facial rejuvenation
· Treats multiple skin issues in 1 session
· The treated areas will be warm, red and sensitive to touch after the procedure. Cold compresses can be applied to ease discomfort.
Fraxis Duo Laser Recovery
· Downtime may take several days as the skin sheds dead skin and heals completely.
· Ice packs or cold compresses may be applied for 5 to 10 mins per hour during the first 5 to 6 hrs post-treatment to soothe the skin.
· For around 4 to 6 weeks after the treatment, the treated areas will remain pinkish as the recovery process is ongoing.
· Avoid being exposed to sunlight without adequate protection as the skin will be more sensitive.
Q1: When will I see full results?
A1: Full results may take 3 to 6 months as it relies on natural healing of the skin.
Q2: Are the results permanent?
A2: Some issues may be resolved completely, but aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines can reappear with time. It’s best to consult with the doctor regarding any concerns you may have.
Q3: Can I get the Fraxis Duo laser treatment after having a different skin resurfacing treatment?
A3: It’s best to refrain from getting skin resurfacing and hair removal treatments a week before getting the Fraxis Duo laser treatment.
Q4: Will my skin be sensitive after the treatment?
A4: After the procedure, skin will feel raw. Treated areas will peel and regenerate new skin for 1 to 2 weeks. During this time, the skin will be more sensitive and prone to hyperpigmentation so strict adherence to sun protection is a must to avoid any damage that can reverse treatment effects.
Q5: Can I cleanse my face as usual after the treatment?
A5: You will need to be gentle to your skin after the treatment as it heals. The doctor will give guidance on how to cleanse and moisturize the skin.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defense; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportation
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||1 - 2 hrs
||3 - 14 days
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||This treatment is not recommended for those who have recently used Accutane, are pregnant, or have a history of keloid scars formation.
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary