It Is Suitable For
· Those who need effective Botox in Budapest, Hungary.
· Those with wrinkles on the forehead.
· Those with crow's feet.
· Those with frown lines between the eyes.
· Those who wish to eliminate wrinkles and/or prevent them from getting deeper.
What is Botox?
Botulinum toxin injection is a medical treatment that is specially used to help relax facial muscles and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is a non-surgical treatment that helps to alter your appearance with little to no downtime after just one session.
The most common use of Botulinum toxin is for the cosmetic treatment of fine lines and wrinkles – often the most telling sign of age. Wrinkles and fine lines are caused by changes in the skin, around areas where muscles are overactive, for example, around the eyes and mouth.
Allergan is the most well-known brand of Botox on the market. It is FDA approved for the treatment of moderate to severe frown lines, forehead lines, and crow's feet. It is a prescription medicine for adults that is injected into muscles and used for a short period of time (temporary) to improve wrinkles by blocking signals from the nerves to the muscles.
Botox Vista is botulinum toxin type A, known to be a prescription-only medical product that contains tiny amounts of a highly purified botulinum toxin protein refined from the bacterium, Clostridium botulinum. It is a safe ingredient used for the anti-aging purpose, by injecting the Botox solution into the areas that suffer severe or deep wrinkles and creases such as the forehead. The mechanism works by providing relaxation of the muscles, resulting in a smooth and relaxed facial gesture.
How It Works
Botulinum Toxin is a naturally occurring protein derived from the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum. The amount of toxin used in treatments is minimal and extremely safe. The Botulinum acts on the nerve endings found in the muscles rendering the muscles temporarily inactive thereby making the face appear softer, smoother and younger.
1. Consultation and marking of the treatment area.
2. Local anesthesia may be given if desired.
3. Botox injection at the targeted area(s).
4. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Botox
· Immediate results
· Enhances facial appearance
· Eliminates wrinkles effectively
· Fast procedure
· No scarring
· Not recommended for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding
· Not recommended for those with a skin infection in the desired area of treatment
· Redness and swelling may occur for a few days after the treatment
Contraindications for Botox
· Allergic/ had an allergic reaction to botulinum toxin product.
· Those who have skin infection at the planned treatment site.
· Those who are being treated for urinary incontinence, or have urinary tract infection (UTI).
· Patients with systemic neuromuscular junction disorders (e.g myasthenia gravis, Lambert-Eaton syndrome, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis).
· Those who are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if Botox can harm unborn babies.
· Those who are breastfeeding, or planning to do so. It is not known if Botox passes into breast milk.
· Those who are on treatment with multiple botulinum toxin products.
Botox Post Care
· Exercise should be avoided for at least 6 hours after the treatment.
· The treated area should not be touched for 24 hours.
· Sleep with head elevated is recommended.
· Avoid unnecessary movements on the forehead or other parts of the face in order to maintain longer-lasting results.
Q1: How long it takes to notice the results for the severe frown lines?
A1: You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines.
Q2: Does the treatment hurt?
A2: Patients have reported that it feels like a pinch; if you are concerned about the discomfort, local anesthesia may be given upon request.
Q3: How long is the recovery time after the treatment?
A3: Botox treatment has minimal downtime, daily routine can be returned to immediately after the treatment.
Q4: What is the maximum unit for forehead wrinkles?
A4: Forehead lines can receive up to 30 units, but the dosage of botox is for practitioners to decide - more doses do not always mean better results. Thus, the doctor will examine your condition and determine the dosage.
Q5: How long can botox last?
A5: Botox can last up to 3 months and new sessions will be required to maintain the results.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defense; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportation
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||20 - 30 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary