It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for teeth whitening treatments in Budapest.
· Those who wish to make their teeth whiter and brighter.
· Those who wish to improve their smile and overall facial appearance.
· Those with mild to moderate teeth discoloration.
· Those with stains and permanent marks on their teeth.
What is Teeth Whitening?
Gradually, our teeth may become discolored or yellowish due to factors such as genetics, age or personal habits such as drinking or smoking. Fortunately, an immediate whitening effect can be obtained using available advanced technology such as teeth-bleaching chemicals.
For the package, teeth scaling and polishing will also be included in the treatment plan.
*Note that teeth whitening may not correct certain forms of discoloration.
Types of Teeth Whitening at Our Affiliated Clinic
There are two types of Teeth Whitening:
<In-office Teeth Whitening>
Done by our affiliated clinic's professionals, ensuring suitable tooth whitening treatment after having done the initial checks.
· 2 different options to choose from - Zoom Tooth Whitening or Pola Tooth Whitening
· Treatment is done by yourself at the comfort of your own home.
· Treatment includes applying whitening gel by a customized bleaching tray and prescription whitening gel as directed by our affiliated dentist.
· Treatment is done over a period of time to attain wanted results.
Zoom is a widely used bleaching process to lighten discoloration of enamel and dentin. The procedure uses the Zoom Advanced Power Chairside Lamp to activate 25% hydrogen peroxide whitening, accelerating the bleaching process. As hydrogen peroxide is broken down, oxygen enters the enamel and dentin to bleach a stained surface, leaving the structure of the tooth unchanged and undamaged.
Compared to other teeth whitening procedures, the light used for the Zoom whitening process filters out infrared emissions to limit the extra heat your teeth are exposed to. This is an advantage over laser teeth whitening, which can overheat teeth. Zoom whitening works best on yellow or brown staining, but not so satisfying for grey staining. The light can also target the entire mouth at once, which reduces treatment time.
At our affiliated clinic, a Full-Mouth Zoom Whitening treatment is available. For a full-mouth treatment, all the teeth will be whitened, except on crown or veneer.
Pola Teeth Whitening
First introduced over 10 years ago, Pola's unique formulation dissolves and releases the active whitening ingredient as soon as the treatment starts. Releasing and breaking down peroxide ions fast, this method does not required the use of UV light therapy to accelerate the process. Pola is designed to protect your sensitive dental nerves with Pola Desensitizing Technology which combines neutral pH and PDT to reduce the likelihood of gum irritation, burning, pain or long term gum damage.
In Office Teeth Whitening Procedure
1. First Evaluation and Pre Whitening Tooth Shade Selection
· Shade is selcted from array of tooth-shaped procelain tabs for post-treatment comparison
· If necessary, professional dental scaling and polishing is usually done prior to bleaching treatment
2. Isolate Teeth to be Whitened
· Placing dental dam in order to isolate teeth and as prevention from damaging the soft oral tissues
3. Place Eye Protection
4. Apply Whitening Gel
· Dry the teeth and apply the bleaching agent
5. Direct Laser Light to Whitening Gel
· The gel is activated by a light source. This process shortens the treatment time and make it more effective
6. Leave Whitening Gel for a prescribed time or Repeat Procedure 4 & 5 depending on the cases
7. Whitening Gel Removal
8. Determine Post-Bleaching Tooth Shade
· Upon completion of treatment, evaluation of the Tooth Shade is done as a comparison
Advantages and Limitations of Teeth Whitening
· Removes persistent stains
· Brightens smile
· Increases self-confidence
· Immediate results
· Not suitable for everyone
· Possible sensitivity after the treatment
Teeth Whitening Post Care
If you have opted to get home bleaching touch-up kit, please follow dentist's instructions on how and when to use the kit. Other measures to avoid staining the teeth include:
· Consume tea, coffee, red wine, cola etc. in moderation
· It is highly recommended to stop any tobacco products
· Maintain an appropriate oral hygiene (brushing and flossing) regimen to prevent stains from reforming
· Go for regular dental check-ups
· Opt for toothpastes that have whitening agents
Q1: Is Professional Teeth Whitening safe?
A1: According to the latest scientific findings, it will not cause any damage to the teeth, gums or existing fillings.
Q2: Is Teeth Whitening suitable for me?
A2: No. Always consult your dentist first. Certain groups of people such as pregnant women and nursing mothers must not be treated.
Q3: How long does Professional Teeth Whitening last?
A3: Teeth Whitening is not permanent. In cases where people consume foods and beverages that could cause staining, whitening can be diminished as soon as 1 month period. Others who take proper care in their eating habits and oral hygiene may result in the whitening to last longer about a year or more. Other personal habits like drinking, smoking can strongly influence the duration of bleaching effect.
Q4: How many treatments will I need?
A4: As reported in dental literature, the average number of treatments needed to make patients happy was 3. Every visit lasts 1 hour.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defense; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportation
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||30 - 60 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Dental Evaluation, Treatment Plan
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary