It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo looking for breast augmentation procedure.
· Those with small breasts.
· Those with irregular breast shape.
· Those who want to balance breast shapes and sizes.
· Those who want to get bigger breasts with a natural look by fat injection.
What is Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
Fat Transfer becomes a well-known treatment for various parts of the body nowadays, mainly used to correct the deformity and/or to improve the size and shape of the part such as cheeks, lips, busts, hands, buttocks, etc. In this procedure, fat transfer is performed for breast augmentation to enhance a better appearance of breasts as desired, naturally with no insertion of artifacts.
How It Works
This procedure involves the injection of fat collected from the patient's body into the breasts to increase the size.
At our affiliated clinic, fats will first be collected by liposuction from the areas that have unwanted fats, either on the tummy or thighs and impurities will be removed. The obtained fat cells are now known as Condensed Rich Fat (CRF). Since no foreign substances are injected, there is no worry of allergies or infections. Once the fat has settled inside, it will remain in the body in the same natural form as natural adipose tissue. This will make the breasts look natural and feel natural.
Procedure for Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
1. Patient's condition and expectations will be consulted and examined
2. Incision sites will be predicted
3. Anesthesia will be administered
4. Liposuction from areas to extract fat will be performed
5. Fats obtained will be taken to remove impurities
6. Breast augmentation with fat cells injection will be done
7. The incision will be closed with layered sutures in the breast tissue
Advantages & Limitations of Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
· Promotes a more effective result
· Natural ingredients used
· Gives a natural finish
· Enhances better shape and size
· Balances the irregularities in shape and size
· Fast procedure
· Long-lasting effect
· Temporary swelling, internal bleeding, postoperative pain may occur and subside within 1 to 2 weeks.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Post Care
· No breast massage or warm packing for at least 4 weeks to prevent the fat loss
· Avoid places that include rapid changes in temperature to prevent fat reabsorption
Q1: Can I rebuild my breast after breast cancer surgery with this treatment?
A1: Yes, the rebuilding of the breast can be done using this treatment.
Q2: Will the breast sag or change shape with my age?
A2: As your own natural fats are used, there can be slight changes over time.
Q3: After getting the procedure, can I still breastfeed when I have a baby?
A3: Yes, it's possible to breastfeed. If you have any concerns, please consult with your doctor.
Q4: Will there be lump formation after the fat injection procedure?
A4: Lump can be formed when the fat did not settle in the breast where it is injected but at our affiliated clinic the doctors are skilled and professional, this case can be considered as rare.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Removal of sutures 7 days after the treatment
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座