It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan looking for laser skin toning treatment.
· Those with uneven skin tone and texture.
· Those with dull skin.
· Those who wish to improve freckles and age spots.
· Those who wish to improve overall skin tone and texture.
What is PicoSure?
The ideal treatment for skin pigmentation, wrinkles, and acne scars, PicoSure is an advanced laser treatment with a reduced thermal effect as it irradiates laser light in picoseconds, activating your body's natural skin cell processes for healthier and more youthful-looking skin. PicoSure is suitable for all skin types; it is the world's first picosecond aesthetic laser, widely recognized for its technology and proven performance in skin revitalization.
What is Pico Toning?
Irradiation of skin with a lower output laser, Pico Toning targets on eliminating melanin, the cell that causes skin pigmentation, with a shock wave technique instead of intense heat as it has a high melanin absorbance and reacts with the pigments easily. The treatment can remove mainly blemishes, dullness, uneven skin tone, and freckles while offering a unique whitening effect compared to the usual skin toning devices. This laser treatment is gentle on the skin with almost zero downtime needed.
How It Works
PicoSure is a non-ablative laser that is mainly used for pigmentation and acne scar removal. This laser works at a wavelength of 755 nm with great melanin absorbance. The system breaks down pigmentation into much smaller fragments compared to a Q-Switched Laser (nanosecond laser), which enables your skin to clear pigmentation fragments faster and easier, reducing the total number of treatments required. After your pigmentation has been broken down into fragments, they are removed by the skin's immune system.
1. Consultation and examination of skin condition
2. Application of local anesthesia (if desired)
3. The laser will be directed at the areas to be treated
4. The cooling effect will be available along with the laser
Advantages and Limitations of PicoSure
· Improves overall skin texture
· Enhances skin whitening effect
· Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
· Lightens acne scars
· Reduces skin pigmentation
· Shrinks enlarged pores
· Tightens skin
· Enhances youthful skin appearance
· A few sessions required for the ideal results
· Sunscreen must be applied daily after the treatment
PicoSure Post Care
· Avoid alpha-hydroxy acids
· Avoid retinol
· Avoid long period of exposure to sunlight
· Avoid strenuous exercise that leads to excessive sweating
· Avoid touching and picking on the face
· Apply sunscreen daily
Q1: Is anesthesia necessary?
A1: Most patients find the procedure tolerable and require no anesthesia for it.
Q2: How can I prevent skin pigmentation from developing in the future, after my treatment?
A2: Skin pigmentation is primarily caused by exposure to the sun. Hence, you can take care of your skin by applying a high-SPF sunblock every time you go out.
Q3: How many sessions are needed?
A3: Results can be seen after the first treatment but for ideal results, a series of at least 3 to 4 treatments is recommended.
Q4: Can I apply makeup immediately after the procedure?
A4: Makeup can be applied after 24 hrs.
Q5: Is it okay to exercise the same day after the treatment?
A5: Please avoid strenuous exercise and sweating for at least 24 hrs after the treatment.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座