· Those who want a relaxing spa facial session in Kota Kinabalu.
· Those with normal, dull, dry or mature skin.
· Those who want to rejuvenate the skin.
· Those who want to treat skin that has been damaged by environmental pollution.
· Those who want to relax and enjoy a nourishing facial.
What Is Pure Nature Facial?
This signature facial by Mandara Spa is a facial that can help to peel away dead skin cells and treat the skin that has been exposed to environmental pollutants. In this treatment, there are 3 types of facial that are tailored for normal skin, damaged skin, as well as for dry or mature skin. All three facials rely on natural ingredients to deliver vitamin and minerals to the skin for antioxidant effects.
How It Works
Three types of the Pure Nature Facial:
· Preserve: A cleansing and rejuvenating facial for normal skin.
· Renew: A fruit acid facial for treating environmentally damaged skin.
· Enrich: A nourishing facial for dry or mature skin.
Advantages and Limitations of Pure Nature Facial
· Treats and protects the skin from environmental pollutants
· Improves dullness
· Improves blood flow on the face
· Opportunity to relax
· Rejuvenates and cleanses the skin
· May not be suitable for those with sensitive skin
Aftercare for Pure Nature Facial
· Wear sunscreen to avoid UV rays that can damage the good results you get from the facial.
· Practice a good skincare routine and moisturize your skin adequately.
· Eat a proper and healthy diet to keep the overall health of the skin in check.
Q1: Are the ingredients safe?
A1: Yes, our affiliated spa uses only natural ingredients with no harmful preservatives or additives.
Q2: Anything I should do before the facial?
A2: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to avoid any unnecessary delay or shortage of the treatment.
Q3: Can I get the facial if I have sensitive or broken skin?
A3: Please consult with the aestheticians regarding your concerns to determine your suitability or to find out the right ingredient or treatment for your skin.
[Spa Name] Chavana Spa
[Spa Location] Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
[Nearest Station / Attractions] Spa is located at Level 1 of The Pacific Sutera Hotel in Sabah capital city, Kota Kinabalu. The Pacific Sutera is part of the 384-acre complex in Sutera Harbour Resort, located 2.2km from Kota Kinabalu International Airport and 3km from the city center.
[Spa Opening Time] Everyday (10.00AM - 10.00PM)
Number of Postoperative Visit
48 hours notice is required for any booking cancellation