It Is Suitable For
· Those around Budapest and interested in Tummy Tuck.
· Those with stretchmarks and excess fat at the abdomen.
· Those who wish to remove stretch marks.
· Those who wish to undergo a tummy tuck to flatten the abdomen and remove any lines.
· Those who wish to remove excess fat tissue from the abdomen.
What is Abdominoplasty?
The abdominal area can change after pregnancy or after rapid weight loss. Changes in the abdominal area affects the skin (stretch marks), fat tissues (bulging areas) and the entire abdomen itself --- leading to an abdomen that is less aesthetically pleasing.
Abdominoplasty aims to restore your abdomen to its original state by reshaping abdominal muscles and removing excess skin and fat.
How It Works
1. An incision will be made at the lower abdomen, at the bikini line towards the hips, and mostly around the belly button.
2. The treated area will be lifted, stretched and any excess fat tissue will then be removed and the position of the bellybutton will be reset.
3. Excess skin will be removed if necessary. The abdomen will be sewed in the middle, firmed up, and skin is pulled to the lower abdomen and sewed to it.
Advantages and Limitations of Abdominoplasty
· Removes stretch marks
· Removes excess fat
· Reshapes abdominal muscles
· Long-lasting results
· Immediate visible results
· Results continue to improve over the following month
· Exercise and a healthy diet must be maintained
· Risk of temporary bruising, scarring and inflammation
Abdominoplasty Post Care
· Ensure that the bandage is always dry and clean
· Position yourself while sitting or lying down as per instructed by the surgeon
· Severely limit strenuous activity for at least 6 weeks
· Take at least 3 to 4 weeks off work to ensure proper recovery
Q1: When will the stitches from my abdominoplasty procedure be removed?
A1: 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
Q2: When will the finalized results appear?
A2: The result of abdominoplasty is spectacular right after the surgery, but the final shape of the abdomen area will be apparent after a few months.
Q3: Can abdominoplasty be accompanied by liposuction?
A3: Yes, such is possible. However, doing so increases the risks of complications.
Q4: How is abdominoplasty different from liposuction?
A4: While liposuction removes excess fat through draining, abdominoplasty focuses on reshaping the abdominal muscles and removing excess skin in addition to removing excess fat. Abdominoplasty only targets that abdominal area, whilst liposuction can be performed on many parts of the body.
Q5: How long should I focus on resting after my abdominoplasty?
A5: 1 month. During this time, avoid strenuous physical activities.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 8 mins walk to train station (Budapest-Nyugati); Surrounded by supermarkets and museums.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Risk of temporary bruising
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance.
||9 Szent Istvan Korut, 1st floor, suite 3, Budapest, Hungary 1055.