It Is Suitable For
· Those in Hungary for at least 2 weeks.
· Those with sagging / small breasts.
· Those with irregular breast shape and size.
· Those who want bigger, firmer and more attractive breasts.
· Those facing issues with a previous breast implant.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breasts are an important symbol of femininity, which is why a lot of women opt for breast augmentation for the sake of improving their sexual appearance. Breast implants are usually used to augment breasts. Implants can be pre-filled with either silicone gel or saline solution. Implants that are pre-filled with silicone gel are always cohesive but vary in firmness.
On the other hand, implants that are pre-filled with saline solution are always inflatable. They are usually designed in many different sizes and shapes, either round/rounded or anatomical.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
1. An incision will be made; usually in the inframammary fold, around the areola or in the armpit. Incisions will be made in inconspicuous areas in order to minimize visible scarring. Specific incision options will be discussed before the surgery.
2. Skin and breast tissues will be lifted to form a "pocket".
3. The implant will be placed on the pocket created.
4. Incisions will then be closed with sutures.
5. Bandages will be fixed with surgical tape.
Different kinds of Implants for Breast Augmentation
· Saline-filled implants:
They are silicone shells filled with sterile salt water (saline). Some saline implants are pre-filled and others are filled during the breast augmentation operation.
· Silicone gel-filled implants:
They are silicone shells filled with a plastic gel (silicone). Although many women say that silicone gel implants provide a better feeling like real breasts than saline, more risk would be encountered in the case where silicone implants are leaked.
Our affiliated clinic offers the rounded (low, high and ultrahigh profile), anatomic and asymmetric implants.
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Augmentation
· Enhances appearance of the breast
· Improves self-esteem and self-confidence
· Corrects flaws in previous implant procedures
· Includes a private tour and hotel pickup
· Extended recovery time
· Risk of bleeding, infection, implant leakage, poor healing of incisions
Breast Augmentation Post Care
· Always wear a flexible bandage or bra for at least 2 weeks after surgery
· Always wear a bra for about 1 month especially when performing slightly heavy activities
· Massage is recommended
· Report any after effects to our affiliated clinic, if any
Q1: How long will my breast implants last?
A1: Implants generally last for about 10 to 20 years but it is best to replace them every 8 to 10 years.
Q2: Do implants need replacing?
A2: Yes, as they do not last a lifetime. They will need replacing at some point, but not in the near future.
Q3: When will I be able to see the final results?
A3: It may take 3 to 6 months until final results become visible.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defence; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportations
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||60 - 90 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
(2 weeks after procedure for stitch removal)
||Slight swelling may appear on treated area for 2 - 3 days or longer for some people. Full recovery may take about 3 - 6 weeks
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance
||Budapest, Szent István krt. 9. I, 1055 Hungary