It Is Suitable For
· Those in Hungary for at least 2 weeks and interested in Buttock Surgery.
· Those with loose / dangling skin at the buttocks and at the back of their upper thighs.
· Those who wish to enhance the appearance of their buttock and thigh area.
· Those who wish to improve skin elasticity at the buttock area.
· Those who have recently lost an extreme amount of weight and has inelastic skin at the buttock and thigh area.
What is Buttock Surgery?
Also known as gluteoplasty, a buttock surgery is a cosmetic surgical procedure designed to curve or shape the buttocks to obtain a firmer and well-proportioned backside. Whether you wish to increase volume, enhance symmetry or perhaps upgrade the shape of your buttocks, this surgical procedure will enhance your overall body proportions. It raises and tightens the skin of the buttocks. Excess, undesirable skin is trimmed off, after which adjacent tissues are re-positioned to produce a younger looking and appealing body curve.
Buttock Surgery Procedure
1. Anesthesia will be administered.
2. Incisions will be made. Incision styles can vary according to factors such as the amount and location of excess skin and fat.
3. You and your surgeon will figure out ahead of time which incision technique is beneficial and best for you.
4. Excess skin Is removed and remaining skin is re-positioned.
5. Incisions will be closed with sutures. Typically, surgical tape and skin adhesive are used to provide extra support.
Buttock surgery can be performed with multiple other surgeries: filling with own fat, augmentation with implant, liposuction, buttock lift etc.
Advantages and Limitations of Buttock Surgery
· Long lasting and permanent results
· Safe procedure
· Risk of scarring, excessive bleeding, blood clots, deep vein thrombosis, anaesthesia issues, persistent edema, pulmonary complications, skin/fat necrosis
· Extended recovery period
Buttock Surgery Post Care
· Always sleep on your stomach for the first 2 weeks
· Avoid performing any physical activities and long walks
· Do not use the solarium or sunbathe for at least 2 months
Q1: Can I sit down after my buttock surgery?
A1: You are encouraged not to sit for 1 week following the surgery. The majority of patients are able to get back to work after 2 weeks, as long as they avoid prolonged sitting. Rigorous activities must be avoided at a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks.
Q2: When should swelling stop?
A2: Any swelling should stop at 4-6 weeks. If it does not stop, consult a doctor immediately.
Q3: Will the scars from my buttock surgery ever go away?
A3: Even though they are permanent, scars will look better with time and will continue to flatten and become less noticeable within 2 years time.
Q4: Are there any alternatives to buttock surgerys?
A4: Yes. A lower body lift, butt implants and fitness exercises are all possible alternatives.
Q5: Is there anything I should know about buttock surgery?
A5: Yes. After your buttock surgery, your butt may initially look quite bumpy or lumpy but will heal over time. In addition, you might experience minor discomfort, which can be solved using massages.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defense; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportation
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||1 - 2 hrs
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||3 times; 5th and 10th days and 2 months after the surgery
||You are required to report any allergies and side effect histories before surgery/procedure.
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance.
||Budapest, Szent István krt. 9. I, 1055 Hungary