It Is Suitable For
· Those in Hungary for at least 1 week.
· Those with small calf muscles.
· Those who wish to enhance the shape and symmetry of their calf muscles.
· Those who wish to reshape and tone up their calf muscles.
· Those who wish to increase the mass of their calf muscle.
What is a Calf Augmentation?
Calf augmentation is a surgical procedure that aims to fix the shape and asymmetry of the calves.
This procedure also aims to increase the mass of the calves and to regenerate tissues if damages have previously occurred around the area of the calves.
Silicone implants can be inserted through the incision made into the inner calf to give a better shape. The treatment takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
Calf Augmentation Procedure
1. Administer local anesthesia
2. The incision is made into the inner calf
3. The silicone implant is inserted
4. The incision is closed.
Advantages and Limitations of Calf Augmentation
· Boosts tissue regeneration
· Tones lower legs
· Improves body symmetry
· Typical side effects include swelling, mild pain, and bruises"
Post-Care for Calf Augmentation
· Expose calf muscles to a higher workload for about 4 weeks
· Position your leg horizontally
· Relay whenever possible
Q1: Is the treatment permanent?
A1: Yes, calf augmentation is a permanent procedure; a redo can be performed in the case where silicone gets dislocated.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defence; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportations
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||4 to 6 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Notify at least 48 hrs in advance for no cancellation fees from clinic
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary