It Is Suitable For
· Those in Budapest who need teeth replacement treatment.
· Those with missing teeth or teeth gaps.
· Those with tooth decay.
· Those who wish to replace missing teeth permanently.
· Those who wish to restore the function of their teeth effectively.
What Is Dental Implant?
Dental Implant is a dental procedure done to replace tooth roots and restore full-teeth appearance with artificial teeth, specially made to match the patient's natural teeth. The treatment helps patients with tooth loss caused by tooth decay, periodontal disease as well as injury. The implants mostly made up of titanium, provide a strong foundation to anchor the tooth to be replaced later on.
The dental implant has a success rate of 98% and can last a lifetime with proper daily care.
How It Works
Dental implant process would first require the development of an individualized treatment plan. The plan would address the patient's condition and needs as well as an estimated schedule. The procedure works by placing the tooth root made of titanium into the bone socket of the missing tooth and wait for the jawbone to heal before proceeding with the tooth insertion.
The healing of jawbone means the growth of it around the implanted metal post, anchoring it securely in the jaw. The mentioned process can take 2 to 6 months to heal completely.
Dental Implant Procedure
General Procedure for Dental Implant:
1. Your mouth will be rinsed with an antiseptic. Local anaesthesia will be administered to ensure painless procedure.
2. A microincision will be created in the gum to reveal the jawbone.
3. A specific hole is gradually and gently drilled into the jawbone. The size of the hole depends on the size of the implants.
4. The implant will be tapped into position carefully and gently.
5. Abutments are placed simultaneously with the implants.
Advantages and Limitations of Dental Implant
· Replaces missing tooth or teeth effectively
· Restores teeth function
· Increases the strength of teeth for chewing
· Improves speech
· Gives improved and younger natural appearance
· Supports bone and prevents tooth loss
· Improves durability
· At least 2 to 6 months is needed for healing time before planting of tooth
General Dental Implant Care
· Brush your teeth at least twice a day - after eating and before bedtime to maintain the health of teeth
· Floss your teeth once or twice a day to keep the hygiene
· Rinse your mouth with fluoride rinse for at least one minute before bed
· Be careful in chewing toffees, gum, and hard food
· It is advised to schedule for regular dental check-ups
Dental Implant Preparation
A thorough evaluation is an important step to be done before proceeding further with the dental implants. The process includes:
· Comprehensive dental exam - X-rays and 3D images would be taken, as well as models of teeth and jaw made to ensure the gums and bones are healthy and adequate to support the implant
· Review of medical history - Medical conditions and the medications patients take daily should be informed to the doctor
Dental Implant Post Care
· Patients are required to only consume liquid food for 24 hours after surgery and semi-liquid food for the entire week
· Avoid consuming very hot or cold food and drinks
· Post operative swelling is normal. However, if you experience excessive swelling, severe pain, or persistent bleeding, please contact the emergency.
· Rinse your mouth with an antiseptic wash daily
· Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption
· Do not wear dentures until adjustments are made
· Avoid putting heavy pressure around the implant site
Contraindications for Dental Implant
· Systemic disease such as uncontrolled diabetes, pathological disorders
· Immune compromised patients
· Poor oral hygiene
· Patients with high blood pressure
Q1: How soon after tooth extraction can I have an implant?
A1: This depends on your dental condition. Sometimes, it is doable to place the implants on the same day as your tooth extraction procedure. But usually, you need to wait for about 3 to 6 months for proper healing before you can have the implant. Too long of a wait is not good too as it may result in loss of bone and causing implant placement more difficult.
Q2: Which is better, implants or bridges?
A2: Implants are permanently positioned while bridges must be replaced every 10 to 15 years. Implants do not put strain on other teeth like bridges do and at the same time can be used to replace more than 1 missing tooth. In a case of a bridge, a healthy adjacent teeth for support is a requirement to place the bridge.
Q3: Can this be done in 1 day?
A3: Yes, it it possible to have this done in 1 day. But it also depends on your dental condition.
Q4: Will I be put to sleep for this procedure?
A4: No, you will usually only be given local anaesthesia.
Q5: Will it work like real tooth?
A5: The only difference between implants and real teeth is that it is not real. Other than that, implants are customized to look, feel, fit and function like all the other teeth.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defense; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportation
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||15 - 60 mins
||5 - 14 days
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Dental Evaluation, Treatment Plan
|| Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary