Face Shaping (Reduce Facial Depressions With Fat Injection)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those in interested in facial augmentation with fat injection in Budapest, Hungary.
· Those with sagging skin, irregular facial contour and wrinkles.
· Those with sunken areas on the face.
· Those who wish to enlarge their lips.
· Those who wish to revive soft, smooth, and youthful skin.
What is Face Shaping?
Face shaping at our affiliated clinic is an anti-aging treatment that is performed by transplanting your own fat into targeted areas. This treatment aims to reshape your face and restore its youthful contour, improve hollowness as well as enlarging the lips via injections of your own fat cells. The procedure entails collecting fat from your own body through liposuction and injecting it back to areas of concern on your face. It is a safe procedure with proven satisfying results.
How It Works
Fat injection is an invasive procedure where liposuction is required to collect fats from the patients in order to use them to inject into the areas that need improvement. In liposuction, small incision is made, into which a small cannula is driven to the body in order to extract the needed amount of fat, often from the abdominal, buttock or neck area.
After the fats are collected, an isolation process will be performed to obtain pure fat cells to ensure the fats are safe to be used. The pure fat cells will then be injected into areas such as areas surrounding the mouth, lips or cheeks accordingly. Since your own body fat is used, the risk of infections is greatly reduced, making it a safe and effective procedure.
Procedure for Face Shaping
1. Consultation and examination of the facial condition.
2. Application of local anesthesia.
3. Fat collection (abdominal, buttock or neck area).
4. Processing of fat cells.
5. Injection of the pure fat cells to targeted facial areas.
Advantages and Limitations of Face Shaping
· Revives sagging skin
· Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
· Enhances facial fullness
· Builds up shallow contours
· Regains more youthful appearance
· Slight inflammation and swelling may occur after the procedure, but will fade in a few days
Face Shaping Aftercare
· Refrain from making intensive movement of facial muscles after the procedure (such as laughter or wide yawning)
· Avoid smoking for at least 3 weeks after the surgery
· Avoid taking blood-thinning medications first 2 weeks after the surgery unless directed by the surgeon
· Avoid strenuous exercise for the first 2 weeks
· Do not rub, massage or place tension on the treated areas for at least 2 weeks
· Avoid long hours of exposure under the sunlight
· Avoid facial acids (Retin A, salicylic and glycolic acid) for at least 3 weeks
· Avoid putting pressure on the treated area for effective results
Face Shaping Contraindications
Not everyone is a good candidate for fat transfer or facial fat injection. The following conditions put patients at a much higher risk for serious problems.
· Immunosuppressed state
· On or have been on Accutane within the last three months
· Significant cardiac condition
Q1: Where can the fat cells be injected into the face?
A1: The fats are usually injected into the nasolabial folds, areas around the eyes and/or cheekbones areas. But, fats are also versatile, which means it can also be injected into other areas such as the forehead, jaw or lips. This depends on the doctor's examination of your condition.
Q2: Who is a good candidate for face shaping?
A2: If you are a healthy person who does not smoke (or quits smoking at least 2 weeks before the procedure), have a healthy weight and have a realistic expectation of what fat injection can improve, then you are a good candidate.
Q3: Will the results look natural?
A3: Yes, they look natural and it's important to understand that the results may not look so dramatic in nature. The changes will be subtle but so attractive. It's a great option for those who want to avoid looking like they have had 'work done'.
Q4: When can I see full results?
A4: After the procedure, your face may look a little swollen at first, which is normal. Many surgeons inject extra fat as the fat cells can be absorbed by the body and not all will survive. The swelling will gradually subside and the final results will emerge in 3 to 4 months.
Q5: Are the results permanent?
A5: The absorption of fat is unpredictable, and success rates vary from patient to patient. Some may need another session of fat injection to restore the volume.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defense; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportation
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||30 - 45 mins
||5 - 7 days
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients should avoid intensive movements of facial muscles after the procedure
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary