It Is Suitable For
· Those in Budapest for 2 weeks or more.
· Those with wrinkles and sagging skin.
· Those who wish to tighten skin and remove wrinkles/creases.
· Those who wish to remove sagging/loose skin.
· Those who wish to have a more youthful facial appearance.
What is a Facelift?
Facelift is a surgical procedure performed on face that helps to tighten and lift facial skin, resulting in the permanent removal of wrinkles and a youthful appearance. The effect of the treatment could last longer than 5 to 10 years with proper care. As individuals age, their skin and structural tissues of the face and neck gradually lose tone. At the same time, volume in the underlying bone and fat of the face disappears. Face lifting is able to improve the visible signs of aging in the face as well as neck.
Facelifts offered by our affiliated clinic include a facelift with neck tightening and without neck tightening.
A procedure performed to improve wrinkles of the nasolabial folds and sagging of the cheeks. The incision line for the mini face lift is from the temple above the ear, down the edge of the ear and below the earlobe and thus the scar on the incision line of the surgery will be almost invisible with time, so it will not be visibly noticed.
This is performed to improve the overall sagging skin on the face as well as the neck. The main areas that are covered by this procedure are wrinkles on the nasolabial fold, sagging of the cheeks, wrinkling and sagging of the neck.
The incision line of the Classic Facelift goes down from the temple in the hair over the ear, along the edge of the ear, and from the earlobe to the back of the ear; thus, the wound on the incision line will be almost invisible over time, so it will not be visibly noticed.
1. Anaesthesia will be administered.
2. Incision will be made in desired areas.
3. Underlying tissue will be re-positioned and deep layers (including muscles) of the face are lifted. Excess skin will be removed.
4. Incisions will be closed using sutures or skin adhesives.
Advantages and Limitations of Facelift
· Safe and proven procedure
· Improves nasolabial fold and cheek sagging
· Reduces wrinkles and loose skin appearance
· No downtime
· Comfortable procedure
· Long-lasting results
· Possibility of inflammation, swelling, wound dehiscence (especially in the case of heavy smokers, behind the ears), although these will ease within a few days
· Sleep with head elevated to reduce more swelling
· Apply cold packs to reduce swelling or bruising
· When a facelift surgery is completed, there will be a loosely applied bandage on your face and head, to minimize swelling and bruising.
· The drain under your bandage is placed to collect any possible excessive bleeding or exudate. Remember to protect your face and not to move your bandage.
· Once you are home, we advise you to leave the hospital with information about the procedures you need to follow.
· After the facelift surgery, the recovery of the incisions, stabilization of reshaped lines and recovery of swelling will take a few weeks.
· Lifelong use of sunscreen lotions will help you to preserve your rejuvenated look by minimizing the damage caused by sunlight.
· In addition, a healthy lifestyle contributes to the long life of the results.
Q1: Which anesthesia will be used for the treatment?
A1: General anesthesia will be used prior to the treatment.
Q2: How long can facelift last?
A2: Facelift can last up to 10 years with proper care.
Q3: Who is the right candidate for a facelift?
A3: If you are in overall good health and have enough excess skin or sagging in the face and neck to make the operation beneficial, you can be considered an ideal candidate. However, just like in any surgical procedures, an examination by the doctor is always needed to determine if this the right treatment for you.
Q4: How many years younger will I look?
A4: Factors such as bone structure, heredity, skin texture, sun exposure, smoking history and others can affect results. Generally, significant results can be achieved and some patients can look 5 to 10 years younger, but proper care is needed to ensure effects are long-lasting.
Q5: Will my face be numb after the procedure?
A5: After your facelift procedure, some numbness in the cheek and neck skin is quite normal. This will improve in 1 to 2 months.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defense; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportation
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||2 - 3 hrs
||2 - 4 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||1 - 2 times (For bandage and stitches removal)
||Slight swelling for 2 - 3 days
||Please report any allergies and side effect histories before surgery/procedure.
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary