It Is Suitable For
· Those interested in a non-surgical anti-aging treatment in Phuket, Thailand.
· Those who want to increase the skin moisture levels and elasticity.
· Those who want to reduce undereye swelling.
· Those who wish to brighten the skin and fade wrinkles.
· Those who wish to rejuvenate the skin from within.
What is Facial Lifting and Firming Mesotherapy?
Facial Mesotherapy at our affiliated center involves injection(s) of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and hyaluronic acid into the layer of fat and connective tissues under the skin (called the mesoderm). This formulation is effective in hydrating the skin, strengthening it from within against signs of aging, dullness and dryness. When your skin is healthy and resilient, you will look glowing and radiant.
How It Works
A beauty baby point injection needle will be used to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of skin. The idea behind mesotherapy is that it corrects underlying issues like poor circulation and inflammation that cause skin damage.
1. Consultation and examination of your skin problems.
2. Local anesthesia will be applied.
3. Fine needle with nourishing ingredients will be injected into the skin.
4. End of treatment. Follow-ups may be recommended for the best results.
Advantages and Limitations of Facial Lifting and Firming Mesotherapy
· Minimal to no downtime
· Improves skin health
· Reduces wrinkles
· Corrects dark spots
· Corrects uneven skin tone
· Possible redness, bruising and swelling (a risk of any injection-based procedure)
· BMI more than 30
· Known hypersensitivity to any elements / components
· Less than 18 years of age
· Pregnant / breastfeeding mothers
· Those taking anticoagulants
Q1: How long does the effect last?
A1: It depends on your lifestyle and other conditions. This varies among individuals and there are patients who require maintenance every 6 to 12 months.
Q2: What are the side effects and risks?
A2: The side effects of Mesotherapy are extremely minimal and are usually limited to minor bruising.
Q3: Will I be able to resume normal routine immediately?
A3: Yes, you may resume your normal activities immediately after. Some minor swelling may remain for 3 days.
Q4: How many treatments are required for best results?
A4: It is recommended to get 4 to 6 sessions in the beginning. Then, you may continue with maintenance sessions every 3 months.
Q5: Is it painful?
A5: Some discomfort may be felt, but generally this treatment causes minimal to no pain.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Medical Wellness
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants and spas, and within 10 mins driving distance to various beaches and viewpoints.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:30AM - 5:30PM)