It Is Suitable For
· Those in Hungary for at least 2 weeks.
· Those with wrinkles and loose skin at the forehead.
· Those with droopy eyebrows.
· Those who wish to lift and firm up skin at the forehead and eyebrow areas.
· Those who wish to remove wrinkles at the forehead.
What is a Forehead Lift?
A forehead lift can remove, lift and firm up loose and aging excess skin. In addition, wrinkles at the forehead and between the eyebrows can also be removed by the procedure.
Forehead lift is a surgical procedure with the use of anesthesia and it takes approximately 2 hours to complete. Before receiving the treatment, a thorough consultation will be done in which patients will be informed regarding the effects and side effects of the surgery. The procedure can also be done along with facial surgery.
The recommended recovery period after the treatment is 1 week, and stitches will be removed a week after the recovery time.
Forehead Lift Preparation
· You should be prepared to answer questions regarding current and past medical conditions
· A physical exam will be done by examining and measuring different parts of the face to determine treatment options
· You will be discussing the expectations with the surgeon
· You are required to stop smoking before surgery as well as during the recovery period
· You are likely to avoid taking blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs as well as herbal supplements
· You are required to make plans for someone to help with driving home and accompany for at least the first night of recovery
Forehead Lift Procedure
1. Anesthesia is administered.
2. Loose skin is removed, which removes vertical wrinkles.
3. Horizontal wrinkles are removed by the weakening of frontal muscles.
4. Stitches are used to close the incisions.
5. 1 week of rest is recommended after the surgery.
Advantages and Limitations of Forehead Lift
· Lifts and firms up forehead skin
· Tightens skin at the forehead
· Improves forehead wrinkles and frown lines
· Long-lasting results
· Minimal downtime
· Immediate results
· Improves the appearance of your brows and eyes
· Youthful overall appearance
· Aging may cause slight changes
· General minor surgery risks
Forehead Lift Post Care
· Rest with the head elevated to avoid further swelling
· Take pain medication as recommended by the doctor
· Apply cold compresses to relieve swelling
· Avoid exposure of incisions to excessive pressure or motion
· Avoid alcohol consumption for at least 2 weeks after surgery
· Avoid smoking until the wounds are completely healed
Additional Risk of Forehead Lift
· Minor scarring may be visible after the surgery
· Temporary changes in skin sensation may occur
· Permanent numbness on the forehead of top of the scalp may be experienced
· A forehead lift can cause an elevated hairline or hair loss at the incision site. Scar excision or hair grafting can be done in the case which hair loss does not resolve on its own
Q1: Are there alternatives to a forehead lift?
A1: Dermal fillers and laser peels can tighten forehead skin and reduce wrinkles, but do not provide permanent solutions to sagging forehead skin and forehead wrinkles.
Q2: How long can the effect last?
A2: The effect can last between 5 to 10 years.
Q3: Will aging affect the treatment?
A3: Yes, there will be slight changes as you age but the overall effect could still maintain up to 10 years.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defence; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportations
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||1; For stitch removal after 2 weeks.
||Risk of temporary redness and inflammation
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance.
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary