It Is Suitable For
· Those around Hungary and interested in Fat Loss Treatments.
· Those who wish to reduce the number of fat cells in certain isolated areas of the body.
· Those with localized fat deposits that refuse to go away even after exercise and dieting.
· Those who wish to enhance and change their body contour.
What is Liposuction?
Have you ever been so stressed with your body weight but the endless exercise routines and the strict dieting don't seem to work? Slimming down has now become easier with the presence of liposuction.
Liposuction targets places on your body that refuse to lose fat, hence sculpting your body, creating a more proportional and desirable body shape. With liposuction, unsightly bulges of fat can be removed.
Advancement of technology that starts in the 1970's until now. Liposuction creates small incision to access the fat for removal purposes.
Smart Lipo uses a technology whereby lase energy is used to liquefy fat before suctions take place. This type of liposuction is believed to be less invasive
1. A large volume of a solution will be injected into the target area. This solution contains Lidocaine (anesthetic effect) and epinephrine (decreases bleeding).
2. A special cannula (diameter = 2, 3, 4 or 5 mm) will be inserted through a tiny skin incision. Then, fat will be suctioned out.
3. The incision will be closed with stitches.
4. This procedure will be performed under general anesthesia.
Advantages and Limitations of Liposuction
· Long lasting results
· Treats gynecomastia
· Evens out fat distribution naturally
· Short downtime
· Risk of complications such as embolism, seroma, edema, fluid imbalance, infection, nerve compression, visceral perforations.
Liposuction Post Care
· Avoid doing sports for 3 to 6 weeks
· Always wear a compression bandage for 6 weeks
· Do not apply ice packs or heating pad over treated area
· Alway keep the incision area dry and clean
· Alcoholic beverages should not be consumed 48 hours before and after the surgery
· Strenuous activities may be resumed 1 month after
· The bruised area should be treated with ice gel 5 - 7 times a day for 15 - 20 minutes.
· The wrap body can be removed for 20 - 25 minutes after a week, but the bandage cannot be removed.
Q1: What are the other uses of Liposuction?
A1: Although most commonly used for cosmetic body shaping, liposuction can also be used to reduce breast size in men with large breasts (gynecomastia) or to remove fat tumors (lipomas).
Q2: Do I have to take care of my body after liposuction?
A2: Yes. Liposuction is not a weight loss surgery. This means that a healthy lifestyle should be followed in order to maintain a good body weight. Liposuction is supposed to help you obtain a slimmer and better-proportioned body. While the results of liposuction last for a lifetime and are permanent, the fat cells that remain after the procedure can grow bigger if you put on weight.
Q3: Which parts of the body can Liposuction be applied to?
A3: The abdomen, back, buttocks, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks/love handles, necklines, under-chin area, thighs and upper arms etc.
Q4: Are there any alternative to Liposuction?
A4: Yes, you may want to consider coolsculpting and mesotherapy.
Q5: Will I be under general anesthesia during the procedure?
Q6: Can I undergo Liposuction if I am obese?
A6: For you to undergo Liposuction, you should be within 30% of your ideal weight and have good muscle tone and firm and elastic skin. Otherwise, a weight loss surgery i.e. bariatric surgery might be a better option for you.
Q7: I am taking blood-thinning medication. Can I undergo Liposuction?
A7: No, such is not recommended.
Q8: I have diabetes. Can I undergo Liposuction?
A8: No, for this case you are not recommended to undergo this surgery.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defence; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportations
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||20 - 30 mins (per area)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||2 - 5 times
||You are required to report any allergies and side effect histories before surgery/procedure.
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance.
||9 Szent Istvan Korut, 1st floor, suite 3, Budapest, Hungary 1055.