Neck Liposuction (For A More Contoured Neck)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those in Budapest, Hungary for 2 weeks or more.
· Those who want to reshape the lower third of the facial structure.
· Those who want to remove excess fat from the chin.
· Those who want to contour sagging and drooping neck.
· Those with youthful and firm enough skin that can bounce back into place after the fat extraction.
What is Neck Liposuction?
Neck liposuction aims to reshape the face by removing sagginess on the chin and neck for a chiseled facial structure. The surgical procedure involves a suction technique ro remove fats. In neck liposuction, fat will be removed from the subcutaneous tissue layer of the neck to sculpt a more youthful and defined jawline. If you have good skin elasticity and muscle tone, you can be a good candidate for a neck liposuction. Liposuction is not a weight-loss method and is a good solution if you have extra fats on specific areas but otherwise have a stable body weight.
How It Works
A tiny incision will be made on the treated area and the fats at the incised site will be infiltrated with a solution. Then, a thin liposuction cannula will be inserted through the incision to remove excess fats. This cannula will be used to suck out fats in a to and fro motion. A compression bandage will be wrapped around the head and neck after the procedure and should be worn for 1 to 2 weeks.
Procedure of Neck Liposuction
1. Consultation and examination will be made.
2. Local anesthesia or IV sedation will be administered.
3. A small incision will be made at the lower part of the chin.
4. Fats at the incised area will be infiltrated with saline, adrenaline, and local anesthesia.
5. A liposuction cannula will be driven in through the incision and the desired amount of fat tissues will be sucked out.
6. A flexible compression bandage will be wrapped around the head and neck for recovery and can be removed after 1 to 2 weeks.
Advantages and Limitations of Neck Liposuction
· Gives a younger look for overall facial appearance
· Eliminates extra fats and sagginess below the chin
· Sculpts the neck for a better side profile
· Increases confidence and comfort
· Safe procedure
· The bandage worn during recovery may cause pain in the ear and/or bruises on the neck
Post Care for Neck Liposuction
· Swelling and bruising may be prominent in the neck region for 2 to 3 days after the procedure. Use cold compresses to minimize swelling.
· Follow all instructions given by the doctor regarding showering, shampooing or facial wash after the procedure.
· Ensure the dressing is smooth against the skin to minimize potential contour irregularities. Call the doctor if you feel abnormal swelling that may indicate collection of fluid under the skin.
· Keep your head elevated at all times.
· Avoid turning your head from side to side, instead turn with your whole body.
· Avoid lifting anything heavy and bending forward during the first week of recovery.
· Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen products to avoid an increased risk of bleeding.
Q1: Can I combine neck liposuction with other procedures for a more sculpted face?
A1: Depending on your goals, it can be performed at the same time with a facelift, blepharoplasty, or chin augmentation; subject to the doctor’s examination.
Q2: Is neck liposuction permanent?
A2: It’s possible to be permanent as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle and weight following the procedure.
Q3: Will there be scars remaining after the procedure?
A3: As incisions will be made, there will be small scars observed. But for neck liposuction, only a very small incision will be made so the scars will fade and be unnoticeable.
Q4: When will I see results?
A4: The full results may take several weeks to show as the swelling resolves and the skin tightens. Generally, a lot of patients can go out comfortably in public after 2 weeks.
Q5: Is there any medication that needs to be stopped to prepare for liposuction?
A5: Medications such as aspirin and blood thinners may need to be paused before the procedure.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defense; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportation
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||30 - 60 mins
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||1 (For bandage removal and follow-up)
||This treatment may not suitable for those with lax skin and muscle tone in the jawline and neck area
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary