It Is Suitable For
· Those travelling to Budapest for at least 2 weeks.
· Those with protruding teeth / overbite / underbite.
· Those who wish to treat teeth / jaw alignment.
· Those who wish to restore the function of their teeth effectively.
· Those who wish to correct position of their teeth and jaw.
· Those who wish to improve their appearance and perfect their smiles.
What is Orthodontic?
Orthondontic is an artificial intraoral used to restore dental functions. Implants, bridges, crowns, veneers or dentures are all categorized under Dental Prosthesis. They are commonly used to improve dental defects such as missing teeth, missing parts of teeth and mission soft or hard structure of the jaw and palate.
How It Works
Orthondontic works by constantly putting pressure on the grip of your teeth and encourage them to move slowly into the correct position. The arch wire is the one that grip your teeth to a certain pressure and other components like the brackets work to hold the wire in place.
There are 2 different types of braces used at our affiliated clinic: Traditional ones and Removable ones.
Advantages and Limitations of Orthodontic
· Corrects teeth position
· Effective oral rehabilitation
· Improves aesthetic
· Improves symmetrical of jaw and teeth
· Tightening of teeth may be painful
Traditional Vs Removable Braces
Both of them serve the same functions and purpose like reposition your teeth in place and correct your facial symmetry. However, there are few pros and cons to each:
· Traditional ones are visible but most of removable ones are completely see through
· Traditional ones are only controllable by your orthodontist. Meanwhile, you van decide to remove the removable braces at any time of your convenience
· Traditional ones would require you to be careful during meals especially with hard or colored food. With removable braces, you can eat with no worries
· Unlike removable braces, oral hygiene can be quite a struggle for traditional braces
· Traditional ones usually cause more pain and damage in your mouth if compared to the removable ones
Orthondontic require regular care:
· Brush your teeth at least twice a day - after eating and before bedtime
· Floss your teeth once or twice a day
· Rinse vigorously with fluoride rinse for at least one minute before bed
· Be careful in chewing toffees, gum, and tough food
· Go for regular dental check-ups
Q1: What age is best for braces?
A1: An ideal age would be between 10 and 14 years of age. During this time, the head and mouth are still growing and teeth are more conducive to straightening.
Q2: Can braces ruin my teeth?
A2: When you are wearing braces, it means that you are prone to risk of tooth decay and gum problems. That is why daily care is really important.
Q3: Is it true that braces can change my face?
A3: It is partially true. When you wear braces, it can move your teeth as well as your jawlines. It usually creates a better harmony at the lower half of the face.
Q4: Does it change your lips?
A4: Once you have braces, it can noticed right away as it take effect on the overbite on your lips.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defense; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportation
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||1 - 2 hrs
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Depending on your condition
||Additional fee of USD 32 will be charged for Consultation Fee, Evaluation Fee and Treatment Plan
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary