It Is Suitable For
· Those who want to get a skin rejuvenation and healing booster in Kuala Lumpur.
· Those who have tried other aesthetic treatments to heal the skin but still dissatisfied.
· Those with sensitive skin due to the environment or harsh aesthetic treatments.
· Those with wrinkled, saggy, aging or dull skin.
· Those who want to improve bad acne scarring from within.
What is Rejuran Healer?
Rejuran Healer is a filler that can restore skin health and youthfulness naturally. Unlike other fillers which contain hyaluronic acid, Rejuran Healer has polynucleotides (PN) - the building blocks of DNA. When injected into the skin, it regenerates skin cells to start repairing skin damage and blemishes by stimulating collagen production. With increased collagen, recovery can begin from within for issues such as scarring, skin elasticity, pigmentation, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, pale skin and dullness.
How It Works
Rejuran Healer contains Salmon DNA fragments that make up the polynucleotide (PN). It is safe and compatible with the human body, which means it will not trigger any immune response. Studies have shown that PN has wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties, and these molecules can aid in healing skin that has been damaged due to aging, sun exposure or acne. Rejuran Healer is a well-known effective treatment to heal the skin while correcting the signs of aging. It makes the epidermis and dermis healthy, which increases elasticity.
At our affiliated clinic, 2ml of Rejuran Healer will be administered which is averagely enough for 1 full facial size. Before the treatment, our affiliated doctor will conduct examination on the skin to determine injection sites and to consult with the patient regarding patient's skin condition and needs.
Procedure for Rejuran Healer
1. Skin will be assessed by the doctor.
2. Topical anesthesia will be applied over target area of treatment for 30 mins to 1hr prior to injection.
3. Series of Rejuran Healer injections will be delivered into the skin.
4. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Rejuran Healer
· Tightens skin and pores
· Increases skin elasticity
· Enhances skin texture and evens out skin tone
· Reduces sebum and fine lines
· Balances oil and moisture
· Results may take 2 to 4 weeks to be visible as it relies on natural process
· Not permanent - repetitions of treatment needed to maintain results. Older skin may need more sessions.
Rejuran Healer can accurately target difficult areas, and suitable for treatment of the whole face:
· Corners of the mouth
· Under the eyes
· Those who are allergic to salmon
· Those on blood thinners such as warfarin
· Those who have undergone collagen stimulating treatments such as Ellansé and Sculptra
Q1: Is it safe?
A1: Yes, polynucleotides are gentle to the skin and adverse reactions are very rare. Our affiliated doctors are also trained and experienced to do this treatment.
Q2: How often do I need to go for treatments?
A2: Best results can be seen after 3 to 4 sessions of Rejuran Healer. Older skin might need more sessions as bigger range of improvements are needed. Sessions are usually done at 1 month intervals.
Q3: When can I see results? What about the aftercare?
A3: Full results may take 2 to 4 weeks to appear as Rejuran Healer works from within to stimulate restorative action, but you will start noticing results after 1 week. After the procedure, you can expect some mild injection bump, but it will resolve in 24 hours. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and strenuous activities a day after treatment.
Q4: What are the benefits of Rejuran Healer compared to dermal fillers?
A4: Rejuran has advanced skin repair properties which not only treat wrinkles and fine lines, but also skin damage caused by UV, pollution as well as internal damage caused by oxidative stress.
Q5: How long will the results last?
A5: Results upon completion of 3 to 4 sessions cycle should last 1 to 2 years but this will depend on your skin age factors, environment exposure and lifestyle.
Q6: Will it hurt?
A6: Don't worry as topical anesthesia will be applied to treated areas around 30 mins to 1hr prior to injection. The procedure will be quick and painless.
[Clinic Name] Cleo Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] The clinic is located 10 mins walking distance from 1 Mont Kiara Shopping Centre and 10 mins driving distance from MRT Semantan.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday-Friday (10:00AM - 7:00PM); Saturday (10:00AM - 6:00PM); Sunday (10:00AM - 4:00PM)