It Is Suitable For
· Those interested to go for a Facelift in Budapest.
· Those with moderately sagging or loose skin and wrinkles.
· Those with skin lesions such as acne, acne scars, enlarged pores or hyperpigmentation.
· Those who wish to stimulate collagen production.
· Those who wish to reduce wrinkles and improve sagging
What is Scarlet Radiofrequency Facelift?
As we age, collagen production decreases over time and often results in aging signs like appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation using radiofrequency technology allows you to achieve tighter and blemish-free skin without undergoing a face lift surgery. This is especially great for those who are scared of surgeries.
Scarlet RF Facelift Procedure
1. Local anaesthesia will be administered.
2. 25 micro-needles on the RF machine will be applied to your face. These needles let pulsing radiofrequency stream into your skin tissue based on the selected depth. The micro-needles can treat the skin with a range of 0.5-3.5 mm depth in order to achieve the desired result.
Advantages and Limitations of Scarlet Radiofrequency Facelift
· Stimulates collagen production
· Improves skin elasticity
· Tightening effect
· Reduces wrinkles
· No downtime
· More than 1 session is recommended
Q1: How many sessions do I need?
A1: Great results can be achieved with 3-4 sessions (with a 4 weeks gap between each session).
Q2: Should I use sunscreen after the procedure?
A2: Yes. Continue applying sunscreen for more than 10 days in order to protect your skin.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 8 mins walk to train station (Budapest-Nyugati); Surrounded by supermarkets and museums.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)