It Is Suitable For
· Those in Hungary for at least 4 weeks.
· Those with excess or loose skin and fat around the thighs.
· Those who wish to reshape, tone and tighten skin at the upper leg area.
· Those who wish to undergo body contouring at the thighs.
· Those who wish to enhance the shape of their thighs.
What is a Thigh Surgery?
Thigh surgery, or sometimes known as thigh lift or thighplasty is a surgical procedure that aims to restore firmness to the thighs by cutting away loose skin through an incision along the inguinal area, resulting in smoother skin and better contours for the thighs and lower body. To maintain results of this procedure, muscle toning exercises should be done before surgery and after recovery.
Thigh Surgery Procedure
1. General or local anaesthesia is administered
2. An incision is T or L shaped; formed at the crouch along the way to the buttocks
3. The skin is lifted and the excess fat is removed
4. Incisions are closed
Advantages and Limitations of Thigh Surgery
· Long lasting results
· Alternative to weight loss solution
· Boosts self confidence with healthy toned up thigh
· Extended downtime for 3 weeks
· Potential temporary scarring
· Liposuction may be necessary before undergoing a thigh surgery procedure (for those with a lot of excess fat)
Thigh Surgery Post Care
· Always wear a special body wrap for a couple of weeks
· Avoid physical works for 1 to 2 months.
· Sport and exercises are not recommended two weeks after the stitch removal, but you can gradually return to your normal life.
Q1: Will the scars from my thigh surgery procedure ever heal?
A1: Yes. Wound healing will continue until the scars mature over 6-12 months.
Q2: Are results of this procedure permanent?
A2: Significant fluctuations in weight will negate the results of surgery. If your weight is maintained, so will the results of your thigh surgery.
Q3: Will aging affect the results of my thigh surgery?
A3: Some firmness in the thighs can be lost over the years due to the natural process of aging.
Q4: If I have a lot of excess fat at my thighs, can I get a thigh surgery right after my liposuction procedure?
A4: No. If you plan on going for a thigh surgery after your liposuction session, the duration between these 2 treatments should be about half a year.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defence; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportations
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||2 - 3 hrs
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||2 - 5 times
||You are required to report any allergies and side effect histories before surgery/procedure.
|| Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary