It Is Suitable For
· Those in Hungary interested to go for rhinoplasty.
· Those who wish to enhance their nose and overall facial appearance.
· Those who wish to improve the shape and size of their nose.
· Those who wish to correct a deviated septum.
· Those who wish to have a permanent change in their nose shape and size.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a treatment performed for either aesthetic reasons or for the purpose of correcting deformities and injuries of the nose.
There are 2 surgical methods of rhinoplasty: open and closed.
Our affiliated clinic prefers to perform closed rhinoplasty, in which an incision is made at the mucosa of the nose, which results in no external scars.
Open rhinoplasty is usually performed on those who have had several nasal surgeries in the past and on those who require a septal deviation correction.
During the surgery, surgeons remove the parts of nasal cartilage and the connective tissues that are considered to be aberrating to the nose shape. The cartilages removed can then be3 used to reshape the nose tip.
The surgery takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete.
It is important to note that the final form of the nose can only be achieved a year after the surgery as the changes of the bones and cartilages require time to be adapted by the skin.
How it Works (Closed Rhinoplasty)
1. The mucosa is removed from the other tissues and from the cartilaginous and bony structure. The nasal septum, the nasal cartilage, and the nasal bridge are made free.
2. The nose tip is reshaped. To reduce the length of the nose, the surgeon removes a part of the nasal septum.
3. If necessary, the cartilages removed during the surgery can be used to reshape the nose tip. Any outgrowth of the nasal bridge is lowered and all the curves are ceased. The plastic surgeons break the two sides of the nasal bone in order to slim the nose, and then the nose is fixed with plaster.
Advantages and Limitations of Rhinoplasty
· Enhances the nose and facial proportion
· Improves the shape and size of the nose
· Corrects septal deviation and improves breathing problems
· Permanent results
· Swelling and slightly extended downtime may occur.
· General minor surgery risks
Post-Care for Rhinoplasty
· Avoid all the physical activities for the first 2 weeks after the surgery.
· Light exercises can be performed after 3 weeks.
· Full exercise can be resumed after 6 weeks.
· Avoid the use of solarium, sauna and sunbathing for 2 months.
· Final results can be expected after 12 to 18 months.
Q1: What precautions should I take before my rhinoplasty?
A1: Refrain from smoking 4 weeks before your rhinoplasty. Moreover, avoid taking any medication with blood-thinning properties.
Q2: What else must I do after my rhinoplasty?
A2: Sleep in an upright position or in any way that results in your head having a higher position than your chest. This is to minimize swelling. Do not forget to take any prescribed pain medication. To reduce the risk of infection, remember to take prescribed antibiotics.
Q3: I have a heart condition, will it be okay for me to undergo this treatment?
A3: If you have any disorders or hear conditions, please obtain a medical documents from your general practitioner.
Q4: Is it true that this treatment is only for thick-skinned people?
A4: It would be excellent if you have thick skin as the skin will provide coverage of the implant. Nonetheless, otherwise, you may still go for the surgery.
Q5: Will I need to have any post-procedure touch-ups?
A5: Because rhinoplasty is a complicated procedure and the nose swells during the operation, there is a chance you may need to have some post-surgery touch-ups. About 15% of rhinoplasty operations require touch-up procedures.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defence; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportations
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Swelling and edema may occur for a few weeks.
||Avoid the use of solarium, sauna and sunbathing for 2 months.
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance.
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary