It Is Suitable For
· Those in Hungary for at least a month.
· Those with thin lips.
· Those who wish to have sexy and plumped lips.
· Those who wish to add volume to their lips.
· Those who wish to enhance the shape and structure of their lips.
What is Lip Enhancement?
Lip enhancement is a cosmetic procedure that enables you to have fuller and plumper lips. The most commonly used method for lip enhancement is using an injectable dermal filler called Hyaluronic acid fillers.
Lip Enhancement Procedure
1. Anesthetic cream or injectable anesthesia is applied to the surface if necessary.
2. Using a very thin needle, Hyaluronic acid is injected into the desired areas of the lips.
A smooth consistency gel that readily diffuses into the tissues for a natural effect.
A particulate or granular gel that is more cohesive and tends to stay where it is placed; good for the use of building up the volume.
Advantages and Limitations of Lip Enhancement
· Enhanced self-esteem by improving your lips
· Quick procedure
· Repeat sessions are likely required as results are not permanent
· May experience rare side effects such as allergies and asymmetrical lips
Lip Enhancement Post Care
· Avoid touching and pushing the treated area.
· Avoid speech, laughter, and chewing movement.
· Apply ice on the lips to ease the pain and speed up the disappearance of swelling.
· Until swelling and erythema completely disappear, the treated area should not be exposed to intense heat or extreme cold
Q1: How big will my lips get?
A1: The size of your lips must be increased in gradient. Since there would be swelling involved it can distort the shape, you need to give your lips time to adapt to the newly added volume and settle into their natural state before assessing.
Q2: How long do the results last?
A2: On average, about 6 months to 1 year.
Q3: If there's swelling after treatment, how long will it last?
A3: The swelling will subside in about 2 to 3 days, and in the case of internal bleeding (rare), it can heal in 7 to 10 days.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/Nearest Tourist Destination] 1 min to train station; 3 mins walking distance to Full Moon Hostel Budapest and Ministry of Defence; closely located to shops and easy access to public transportations
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||2-3 times for touch-up (within the first month after the procedure)
||Slight swelling may appear on the treated area for 2-3 days or longer for some people.
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance.
|| Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary